21 Quotes About Friendship
What would life be without friends? Few of us can live without friends – sometimes they help us to get through the tough times, but often they make life better just by sharing it with us. If you enjoy these quotes about friendship, also be sure to check out our funny friendship quotes
1. Best friends: they know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public
2. I love people I can be crazy with
3. Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
If you want to help a good friend get a positive start of the day, send them one of our inspirational good morning messages.
4. Life is better with friends
5. True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face
6. Friends are the family we choose for ourselves
7. Before you judge me make sure you’re perfect
8. We are best friends. Always remember, that if you fall, I will pick you up. After I finish laughing.
9. “As soon as I saw you, I knew and adventure was going to happen.” Winnie The Pooh
10. Friendship is not a big thing …it’s a million little things.
11. Friendship isn’t about whom you’ve known the longest. It’s about who came and never left your side.
12. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
13. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends. But it’ll always get you the right ones.
14. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier
15. Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
16. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out
17. “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare
18. Best friends are people you don’t need to talk to every single day. You don’t need to talk to each other for weeks, but when you do, it’s as if you never stopped talking.
19. When you completely trust a person, you’ll get one of two results: a friend for life, or a lesson for life
20. If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never let them go
21. Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last, even if contact is lost.