67 Thank You Quotes to Express Appreciation and Gratitude
Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions, because it not only enables us to appreciate what we already have, but also helps to attract new blessings into our lives. So it’s important to express gratitude and appreciation as much as possible, and we collected these thank you quotes at Quotereel to help you with that. Sometimes it’s easy to forget all the gifts and blessings we have received in our lives, and then it’s good to remind ourselves how much we have to be thankful for.
Thank you quotes for friends
1. TYFBA – thank you for being so awesome!
2. My life is so blessed with some of the most amazing people. Thank you for being part of my journey.
3. The best kind of friends are those that enter your life, and help you to see a blue sky where before there was a cloudy sky. They are the ones that have so much faith in you that you start having faith in yourself. These are the friends we should be grateful for.
4. I thank you for your part in my journey.
5. Sometimes saying thank you is not enough to express all the gratitude I feel to you, so I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you have given me.
6. A special thank you from my heart, to a person so special in my life. To a person who means a lot. A special thank you from me to you, for making life feel like new. A very big thank you!
7. I just wanted to say thank you for being my friend.
8. Your friendship is a special gift. Generously given, happily accepted, and deeply appreciated!
9. To my friend… Worries in my life are halved because I can share them with you. Happiness in my life is doubled because you never let me feel blue. Thank you!
10. I sometimes forget to say thank you to the people who make the biggest difference in my life. Who help to make the bad stuff bearable, and the good stuff much more fun. So thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend!
11. Knowing that I have friends who appreciate and love me, is the best feeling in the world. thank you to all my wonderful friends. You guys are wonderful!
12. My friend… Thanks for being patient with my craziness and unusual habits. Because of your friendship I have learned to love and accept myself the way I really am.
13. When life was tough on me and I was all alone… You came in and guided me through the ups and downs. Thank you so much!
15. Today I am grateful for all the people who are loving and kind to me.
16. Today, take time to thank the people that have done you wrong. Without knowing it, they have made you stronger.
17. There’s nothing better than a good person. They can change your whole day. They can change your whole life.
18. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
19. You are wealthy, when you are happy and content with what you have.
20. So very thankful.
21. I’m blessed beyond belief.
22. Here’s to those that inspire you and don’t even know it.
23. I’m thankful for my challenges because without them I wouldn’t have found my strength.
Thank you quotes for family
24. Thank you! I’m touched beyond words.
25. Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
26. Thank you for all the small things.
27. I couldn’t find a card that expresses all the gratitude I feel for you. I need a card that gives you a big hug.
28. The best things in life are the people you love, the places you’ve seen, and the memories you’ve made along the way.
29. Thank you for simply being there. You didn’t try to fix me, but just let me feel supported and cared for.
30. Thank you! In appreciation of you, and all that you do.
31. Thank you from the bottom of my heart… Although it has no bottom for you.
32. Thank you – I appreciate all you do for me!
33. So much of me is made of what I learned from you. You’ll be with me like a handprint on my heart.
Thank you quotes for spouses and lovers
34. Thank you for being an AMAZING husband.
35. Thank you for brightening my world.
36. I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
37. Thanks for not giving up on me.
38. If only you knew how much the little moments with you matter to me.
39. I am thankful for you.
40. Thank you for being the reason I smile.
41. You’re a whole lot of lovely. Yes, you.
42. Thank you for the beautiful ways you touch my life.
Spiritual thank you quotes
43. Everything comes to you. In the right moment. Be patient. Be grateful.
44. A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
45. Dear Universe, I thank you for everything in my life, from the bottom of my heart.
46. Upon waking, let your first thought be: Thank You. – Abraham-Hicks
47. Gratitude unlocks the treasures of life.
48. Dear Universe, thank you for the miracles in my life.
49. Rejoice always. Pray continually. Give thanks in all circumstances.
Thank you quotes for God
50. Dear Lord, I want to thank you for the beautiful people you have blessed me with. Amen.
51. I’m not where I want to be, but thank God I’m not where I used to be.
52. Dear God, I want to take a moment, not to ask for anything form you, but simply to say thank you for everything.
53. Dear Lord, I don’t know how I would do it without you. Thank you!
54. Dear past, I’m grateful for your lessons. Dear future, I’m ready for you. Dear God, thank you for giving me another chance.
55. Dear God, thank you for today, yesterday, and tomorrow. My family, my joys, and my sorrows. For all that made me who I am.
56. Thanking God everyday for my family, my health, my trials, my success, my tears, my laughter. Everything which makes me and matures me.
57. Always remember to thank God for what he has give you that you didn’t ask for!
Famous thank you quotes
58. Memories… You are gone. But thank you for all these soft, sweet things you have left behind. In my home, in my head, in my heart. – Nikita Gill
59. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. – John F. Kennedy.
60. Be thankful for what you have. You’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
61. Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty. – Doris Day
62. To all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me. – Usain Bolt
63. The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude. – Friedrich Nietzsche
64. God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘Thank you’? – William A. Ward
65. Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you enjoyed this collection of thank you quotes, you’ll also enjoy our good morning messages.