Cute Pick Up Lines That Will Crack You Up
Have you ever met someone you really like, and you didn’t know what to say to them? That’s why we at Quotereel compiled these cute pick up lines – so you’ll always have something funny or charming to say to that special person to break the ice and start the conversation.
1. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.
Cheesy Pick Up Lines
2. Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
3. Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
Flirting is a fine art, and one of the most important ingredient is humour. Nobody likes it if you hit on them too seriously or too intensely. It’s much more effective to be funny and charm him or her with a funny pick up line. If you want to enjoy more humour, check out these funny friendship quotes.
4. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.
5. Do you like sleeping? Me too. We should do it together sometime.
While many people think that pick up lines come off as cheesy, it’s actually all about your attitude. Of course you have to be authentic and confident when you use a pick up line, otherwise it does make a bad impression. So make sure to practice your smooth pick up lines, so you’ll be cute and charming when you use them for real.
6. Do you live in a corn field, coz I’m stalking you.
7. Your lips look lonely. Would they like to meet mine?
Since it takes guts to approach someone you don’t know, it’s good if you already have something ready to say to that person, and don’t embarrass yourself by being speechless in the face of beauty. If there is chemistry, all it takes is a little spark to get the conversation going, and a pick up line for flirting can be perfect to get the ball rolling.
8. My doctor says I’m lacking Vitamin U.
9. Are you from Jamaica? Cuz Jamaican me crazy.
When flirting, it’s important not to come off as being too nervous. That’s why it’s good to have a few romantic pick up lines ready, so you can be confident you’ll have something good to say when you start talking.
10. Oops I think I lost my number. Can I have yours?
11. You know, if you were coffee grounds, you’d be espresso, cause you’re so fine.
One secret of flirting is flattery. But it’s best to deliver flattery with humour, so it’s easy for the other person to accept the compliment with a smile. If well done, a cute funny pick up line that points out how amazingly sexy or beautiful the other person is will be sure to make your flirting successful.
12. When I saw you, I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
13. I don’t wanna blink, cause I’m afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness.
When you approach the person you’re interested in, be sure to make eye contact, and work on your body language to convey confidence and interest in your crush. And it’s good to keep the conversation light with a cheesy pick up line or two.
14. What time do you have to be back in heaven?
15. I know what you should be for Halloween. Mine.
Since eye contact is really important for flirting successfully, make sure you get it right. Don’t stare too intensely at the other person, but also don’t avoid looking into their eyes. And when you deliver your cutest pick up line, you should have a humorous sparkle in your eyes.
16. We must be near an airport, because my heart just took off when I saw you!
17. You breathe oxygen? We have so much in common.
Often it’s best to work on making eye contact before you deliver your best pick up line. If the he or she returns your eye contact, you can already be sure they like you, and will be open to your charm when you start talking.
18. Your eyes are as blue as the ocean, and baby I’m lost at sea.
19. Kiss me if I’m wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?
If you want to avoid embarrassment, approach your crush from the front and check out their reaction to your eye contact before you jump into a conversation with your funniest pick up line. That way you already build a connection before you say anything.
20. I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you?
21. Your hand looks heavy, let me hold it for you.
Also, when you compliment the other person, it’s good to be original. Try to use lines that aren’t too common, so you’ll be sure they haven’t heard it before.
22. Excuse me, can I empty your pockets? It seems you have stolen my heart…
23. You must be a broom, ’cause you just swept me off my feet.
The great thing about starting with a cute pick up line is that it sets a playful tone, and allows your crush to respond in a similar vein. It’s great if you end up teasing each other with a few funny one-liners.
24. The only crime I will ever commit is stealing your heart.
25. Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
Funny Pick Up Lines
The important thing with pick up-lines is that you need to make it clear you’re teasing. Keep it friendly and light hearted, so the other person doesn’t get spooked by your intensity.
26. Hi my friend thinks you’re kinda cute, but I disagree. I think you’re absolutely gorgeous.
27. Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?
It’s even better if you can respond to something the other person says with a funny line that’s a perfectly appropriate response to what they just said.
28. It’s not my fault I fell in love. You’re the one that tripped me.
29. If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
30. Everything is perfect about you except one thing. You’re not mine.
31. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you got a pretty sweet ass.
32. I’m not an organ donor, but I’d be happy to give you my heart.
33. Nice pants. Can I test the zipper?
34. Was your father a thief? Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes…
35. I don’t have a library card, but can I check you out?
36. Can I have your photo so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
37. Someone should call the police, cause you just stole my heart.
38. Are you Google? Cause I just found what I’m looking for.
39. Do you like raisins? How about a date?
40. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
41. Do you have a band-aid? Cuz I scraped my knee falling for you…