Love Quotes for Husband
Of the many forms that love can take, marriage is one of the most beautiful, as portrayed in these love quotes for husband. Marriage is also one of the most challenging relationships there is, as most will undoubtedly agree. Married couples have to overcome numerous struggles and differences in order for a marriage to be successful. That’s why it helps to remind ourselves why we chose our partner in the first place, and how much we love him. If you enjoy these quotes, be sure to check out our love messages for her, and our thinking of you quotes.
1. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
We put together this collection of love quotes for husband to feature the positive qualities of husbands, seen through the eyes of their wives. We hope you enjoy them, and that they help you celebrate your marriage.
Love Quotes for Husband
2. I look at you and I’m home
3. You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about
Sometimes all the challenges of married life can make it hard to remember the good side of our husbands. That’s when it helps to look for the positive in him, and remember the wonderful things that made us fall in love with him in the first place. No matter how much you disagree, and how much he drives you crazy, there is always something good to be grateful for.
4. I have seen the best of you and the worst of you, and I choose both
5. I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger.
It’s a great idea to share precious moments and tell him that you love him as often as you can, as this will not only make your marriage more romantic, it will also strengthen the bond between you. Share your feelings of love as often as possible, in as many ways as possible. And sometimes it’s actually the conflicts that bring you closer together, because you find a way to solve them and you learn to trust each other more because of that. Some say that love is when two souls inhabit the same body.
6. Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you.
7. Never ask why I love you. Just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.
8. I want to be with you. It is as simple and as complicated as that.
Most of us have no idea what we are getting into when get married. After all the romance and idyllic moments transition into day to day life, we discover that marriage can be hard work as well. Actually it’s a full-time job, if there ever was one, but it’s absolutely worth the effort, as the rewards are very sweet. After all, you get to spend your life with the love of your life. And instead of dwelling on the things you don’t like about him, it’s better to remember the things that you love.
9. I still fall for you every day.
10. We may not say it as often as we used to, but I just wanted you to know that I love you.
11. When life seems full of problems, your love revives me and keeps me strong.
Look for those precious things in your husband that will make you fall in love with him again and again. Especially if you’ve been married for a while already, it can be easy to take him for granted, and to stop noticing what’s special about him. Instead remind yourself of those wonderful things every day, and try to see him as if you had just met.
12. If I could sit across the porch from God, I’d thank Him for lending me you.
13. We fall in love by chance. We stay in love by choice.
14. To my frog prince: I love you so greatly that I would have married you even if I had to kiss the frog version of you first.
If you try to think of one thing that you love about your husband, you’ll probably find that you can easily find many. You’ll be surprised how much we overlook all of those great sides of our husbands, and have come to expect them as normal. In that case, just learn to celebrate them again, and you’ll be amazed how much goodness you can see in him.
15. Even though I have seen a million people today, the only person I can think about it you.
16. Times are hard, but sharing them with you makes everything easier. The most difficult of burdens are made simple when I am with you.
17. You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
Remember the time when you love was new, and you couldn’t get enough of each other. Also remember all the good times you’ve shared, and all the fun you’ve had together. That’s the starting point and foundation of your relationship, and it’s always good to go back there, especially during challenging times. And isn’t that what marriage is all about – sticking together through the good times and the bad?
18. If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.
19. Every day that passes reminds me to thank the universe for giving me a husband as loving and as wonderful as you are.
Once you get good at seeing the best in your husband, it’s not that hard to change the way you interact with him. You’ll find yourself talking to him with encouragement instead of criticism, and forgiveness instead of anger. This is where your positive attitude has the power of transforming your relationship.
20. I always wake up smiling …and I think it’s your fault.
21. Behind every great husband is an encouraging wife.